Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Default Help

The senior officer asked for my nsc. So i filled up the form and sent it to my agent. I just realized that i forgot to declare in my eoi the US tourist visa decline I had last 2011. I just declared the latest one which is the 2015. Both have the same reason for declining which is did not provide strong evidence that i will go back after the visit. Would it affect my residency paper?

in EOI there no question about not granted visa. the nearest one is "Have you ever been refused entry to any country, including New Zealand. My understanding here it is mean refused entry from the boarder while you hold visa. but in NSC it is clearly ask about Visa and you should declare all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizo Ahmed View Post
    in EOI there no question about not granted visa. the nearest one is "Have you ever been refused entry to any country, including New Zealand. My understanding here it is mean refused entry from the boarder while you hold visa. but in NSC it is clearly ask about Visa and you should declare all here.
    But my agent put it in my eoi. That i was refused visa last 2015. But i forgot to include 2011

In your place, I would send a follow-up and tell them exactly what you've just said here. If THEY find it first, it can look bad. If YOU say it, nobody can accuse you of fraud.

That's the incorrect interpretation of the question. I had the same issue. I though that the quesion is asking about the deportation or refused entry on border and said NO to this question but later in National Secuirty form, it was asked if you have ever got any visa rejections and I said YES. Laster my CO asked me Y did u say NO in EOI and later in National Security declared it? I honestly explained her the interpretation of the question to me and she understood my concerns and said it was justified enough from my part.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    In your place, I would send a follow-up and tell them exactly what you've just said here. If THEY find it first, it can look bad. If YOU say it, nobody can accuse you of fraud.
    This is what happened Jandm I did not declare it in my work visa because i thought the 2011 refusal visa will be disregarded due to my new visa refusal on 2015 and it just have the same reason of refusal and kind of visa. So when we apply eoi i really forgot about the 2011 refusal as i thought that the 2015 will do. I just noticed that i was wrong in interpreting it when i filled up the national security check. I was filling it up with my mom on the phone to help me remember all the sequence of education and work i had. When we arrived to the part of visa refusal question my mom explained to me that i should write all the visa refusal i had even if where the same kind of visa and same kind of reason why i was refused.

that is interesting to know! ..why it is not clear question about visa then in EOI?
    I Googled and get result that there are 3 different meanings
    deportation
    refused entery
    visa refused
    each one means something different

Who could I pm about character waiver please?? Desperately need help.

what do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesking201lee View Post
    Who could I pm about character waiver please?? Desperately need help.
    Me, if you like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast