Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auckland central branch processing time

Question Auckland central branch processing time

Hello Everyone,

I submitted my SMC application on 20th June. I am waiting for CO. Please share your experiences.

Hi,

I submitted my ITA documents on 01st of June. I am also waiting for CO. May I know how long will it take to appoint CO ?

It's totally unpredictable. All ITAs lodged wait in a date-order queue. When any of the COs has finished some cases and has room to receive more in their allocation (they all work 80 - 90 cases in rotation all the time), then the right number of cases from the front of the queue are taken. So the timing depends on how the COs' previous workloads have been going, and also, how many ITAs happen to have been lodged just before yours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by david11; 15th August 2016 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It's totally unpredictable. All ITAs lodged wait in a date-order queue. When any of the COs has finished some cases and has room to receive more in their allocation (they all work 80 - 90 cases in rotation all the time), then the right number of cases from the front of the queue are taken. So the timing depends on how the COs' previous workloads have been going, and also, how many ITAs happen to have been lodged just before yours.

I think Auckland central branch is the slowest branch in the New Zealand.

Thanks ChrisMwn and JandM. I think INZ should open multiple branches to reduce the workload. In Northland there is no immigration service. If they open more immigration offices then they can process faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeppy View Post
    Thanks ChrisMwn and JandM. I think INZ should open multiple branches to reduce the workload. In Northland there is no immigration service. If they open more immigration offices then they can process faster.
    Actually they are closing branches and moving to online applications where possible. In time, SMC residence applications globally, will only be dealt with in Auckland,....at least that's the current thinking.

Hi there!

I submitted my ITA documents on 07/June. I am also waiting for CO... I called them last week and they said it may take up to 3-6 months... Hopefully it doesn't have to take that long! :/

Waiting case officer since 8/06/2016 - I call them 8 of August - answer was you should have an answer by 8/09/16 - ITA letter says 3 months

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast