Thread: Character Waiver for Partner visitor visa

Default Character Waiver for Partner visitor visa

Dear Friends
    I applied visa for my partner from new zealand as partnership visitor visa.I filled the application myself and my partner did not read just submit the file to new zealand embassy as its and very next day we got interview my partner could not answer them properly.Then we got character waiver application declined.They said you did not declare who helped you in your application.I want to know if i apply for my partner second time same visa from new zealand licenced adviser can we get approved the visa.Please share with me if same happened with someone else.so but shoud we have to do to get visa.

Thanks

If your partner is in India and has to apply the papers she doesnt require a Licensed adviser, she need to answer them politely as they need to know every single bit, also what do u mean by the partner is it ur wedded wife/husband? what were the communication issues was it just the number of questions she didnt answer or was nervous in talking in english.. the detail u put in this forum the better ppl can assist you .
    Regards & Condolence

Quote Originally Posted by pinks View Post
    If your partner is in India and has to apply the papers she doesnt require a Licensed adviser, she need to answer them politely as they need to know every single bit, also what do u mean by the partner is it ur wedded wife/husband? what were the communication issues was it just the number of questions she didnt answer or was nervous in talking in english.. the detail u put in this forum the better ppl can assist you .
    Regards & Condolence
    Thanks for reply Pink.She is my wife and already spend 5 year at london with me and visit france holding now US 10 year multi visa but NZL declined application.She have very good visiter history.The main reason of declined application Immigration NZL they are thinking we took help from some kind of agent and we did not declare it in the form.But we did not took any help from any one i just fill up application for her from Nzl and sent by email to her .My partner just got the print out and just sign the form and submit the file thats all.Now i want to know how deficult is it to get visa or if we are going to apply by licenced adviser that will be good or they will still consider the same matter in next interview .

was the alleged involvement of some other party put to you before the previous decision was made?

Thanks for reply me ChrisMwn .No we did not used any kind of agent or guidance i just fill up the application myself and the Immigration thinking like that we took some help from some kind of agent or adviser and we did not declare it in the application form.

Quote Originally Posted by preetranian View Post
    Thanks for reply me ChrisMwn .No we did not used any kind of agent or guidance i just fill up the application myself and the Immigration thinking like that we took some help from some kind of agent or adviser and we did not declare it in the application form.
    yes but was question is, was the alleged provision of false information that they are now alleging, put to you for comment before a decision on the last application was made?

yes in the interview they asked to my partner which pen you used to filling up the application form and my partner told them we used blue pen and thing is that form was filled by computer by myself from new zealand.My patner just get the print out and submit aplication that was the wrong information for INZ.There was one more Q they asked to my patner how much we payed the fee for application my patner just told them we paid 15000 IND rupes in realty its was 8500 IND rupes this was the wrong information for them.