Thread: IQA from NZQA or IPENS

Exclamation IQA from NZQA or IPENS

Dear all,

I got by bachelor degree, in Vietnam 2005 the course duration 5 years. Two year later in 2007, I obtained master degree in Nanayang Technological University, Singapore under Master of Science and Technology in Environment in 2007.
    This was a full scholarship from Singapore Government and Stanford University, USA.

My Occupation ANZSCO is 233915.

So in order to qualify for the NZQA I need to to complete the assessment IQA right ?

I also ask IPENZ and they ask me to fill in the KA01.

so can you please advise me

1. I should complete IQA first right?

2. After IQA result come out, do I need to apply for IPENZ ? Will I be able to get more points during EOI

thanks and appreciate your comments

M2M
    Last edited by m2m; 18th August 2016 at 03:29 AM.

Hi m2m,

Please check with NZQA if your Master of Science degree is exempt from assessment. I am also a MSc degree holder from NTU and it was exempt before 24 June 2016. Not sure about the new list. If your education is still exempt, you need not obtain IQA.

For IPENZ, I believe NTU Masters degree does not fall under Washington accord. So we need to do KA02, a complete assessment. I did MSc Smart product design from NTU (degree by coursework) and did IPENZ KA02 assessment and was successful.

Hope this information helps.

Here http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/35171.htm is where you can check if either of your qualifications is exempt from assessment.

thank you guys for your advices