Thread: New eoi

Default New eoi

Can we apply new eoi if you still wait for ita? I havent received my ita in 4 weeks so i am planning to withdraw and apply new one. Is it ok to apply new eoi withouth withdrawing the old eoi? Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by bob.stone44 View Post
    Can we apply new eoi if you still wait for ita? I havent received my ita in 4 weeks so i am planning to withdraw and apply new one. Is it ok to apply new eoi withouth withdrawing the old eoi? Thanks guys
    why would you want to do that? You'll just start the clock over again. Things are slow at the moment in some branches, give it another 2 weeks at least.

Default Wait for good time

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    why would you want to do that? You'll just start the clock over again. Things are slow at the moment in some branches, give it another 2 weeks at least.
    Yes its better to wait another few days and you wel get it very soon.

Yes its better to wait another few days and you wel get it very soon.

what ur total point? without job?

Were you selected already? I think following up with INZ is better than withdrawing and submitting again. You will need to pay for another fee if you want to apply again.

Any reason why you want to withdraw your application? Is it just because your ITA is taking too long?

sorry guys i was tensed so couldnt decide what to do. i have received my Ita finally after 4 weeks. i feel like i have received my residence alreadyy. thank you guys for your support.

I'm very pleased for you.

Remember this - how tense you got, and how it all worked out all right. Because almost certainly, there will be more long times while INZ are processing your application when you don't know what is going on. And when that happens, it is NEVER worth letting it drive you crazy.

I hate to rain on your parade, but receiving an iTA is a long way from being a resident. It's a largely automated process with minimal checking of the information and points you have claimed.
    You'll need to deal with the question of a substantial match of any job offer to ANZSCO and whether your employer is a "good employer" as well as any health or character issues. With current speed of processing and huge volume of applications, if you have in mind it might all take 12 months you'll find it a lot less stressful than expecting it might take 3 or 4 months