Thread: urgent help needed

Default urgent help needed

Hi all. I am in urgent need of help. Pretty desperate over here. My partner and i (he is the kiwi) applied for a partnership based working visa. This week I have received an email from the case officer. She said that tge duration of our relationship is too short. She wants to get more information and evidences. My partner and i have been seeing each other officially since April and in april we also moved together. We have met in March however. We gave the following things: screenshots of SMS, screenshots of messages, screenshots of our relationship status on facebook with our profile pictures too, pictures of us and also with the kids, a statement of his mother saying we have been dating since that time and the exact date i moved in with him, plans of us travelling together to Germany, our tenancy agreement with both our names, a letter from the tenancy service adressed on both of us and a bill i paid for his car on my credit card and screenshots of our activities together(like going to the movies and to New Plymouth).
    Question: can he add me on his bank account and give them a copy of that? Can his family and friends write more support letters too? I am supposed to write a chronology , is it enough if i write it by hand(no pc)? We also want his kids to write a little letter and we are getting engaged this weekend. Next to the chronology my partner and I will also write a letter about our relationship and our future plans. Obviusly they said with what we sent in, the case officer is not satisfied yet that our relationship is likely to last and has public acceptance. Any other tips you can give me?
    I was also thinking to go to the hostel where i stayed when i met him (he was a frequent visitor when i stayed there) and a restaurant where he took me out to ask them also for a statement. Do you think that my plans are goid enough? Also: i am kinda worried because the case officer was kinda rude in the phone. Is there a way to request another one? My visa runs out the second of september and until then i guess I wont find a spinsorship. Can i apply for a partnerships visitors visa?

Getting together in April and engaging in August, I can see why Immigration NZ is a bit cautious with this one.
    Partnership visas are often used in fraudulent cases because you do not require any kind of degree for them.

Letters and screenshots are alright but what INZ really appreciate are official documents like joined bank accounts and such.

Write a chronological story and include as much evidence as you can, receipt photos anything.

And no I dont think there is a way to ask for another case officer.

What visa are you on now?

INZ are looking for evidence that you have combined your personal and financial affairs, so the more evidence you can provide there, the better.

Hi. I am currently on the working holiday. I was thinking to apply for the partnership visitors visa if that won't work...

Hey CrisMwn. I am thinking of sending my diary there too.