Thread: character issue

Default character issue

I have received ITA and i have mentioned that ( Have you been covicted at any time of any offence, including any driving offense.- YES) . I ANSWERED YES BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT SPEEDING TICKET WAS ALSO AN DRIVING OFFENCE. IS SPEEDING A DRIVING OFFENSE? IF NOT THEN HOW CAN I CONVINCE IMMIGRAION WHILE APPLYING MY ITA THAT I MISUNDERSTOOD THE QUESTION AND HAVE NO CHARACTER ISSUE. ANY SUPPORTIVE ANSWER WOULD BE APPRECIATIVE. CHEERS

You alter it to 'no' on the ITA, and explain in the section provided that you had a paid infringement only, and thought an infringement was the same as an offence, but now you understand that it isn't.

HI BOB, firstly congratulations on your ITA as i been noticing that you were little bit more worried about it. and second thing, your situation seems to be same as mine coz i also had a speeding ticket and my advisor wrote on EOI : yes to that question and wrote just got a infrignment and that has been paid and On my ITA they ask for clearification on character issue. so if we see it, theres no big thing on it and yes, dont worry about this question matter. theres no way you are going to be in any kind of trouble. goodluck for ahead