Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re: ITA received acknowledgement

Post Re: ITA received acknowledgement

Hello Dear Members,
    I have submitted my ITA package on Thursday 18/08/2016. Just need few things :
    Will they send any acknowledgement letter after receiving ITA ?
    How long it may take to deduct application fees from credit card?
    It will be awesome, if you share your experience after submitting ITA to CO allocation.

Cheers
    Bunty

I received all my original documents after 3 days submitting my ITA including tax invoice.

Bro, i provided some of original and some of certified documents. Will they return all of documents? How long it may take to deduct money? How long it may take to ensure that they received my application? I have submitted all of documents, what they mention.

Cheers
    Bunty

You will get only original documents back and in my case they deducted payment on 2nd day of ITA submission.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer_kiwi View Post
    Bro, i provided some of original and some of certified documents. Will they return all of documents? How long it may take to deduct money? How long it may take to ensure that they received my application? I have submitted all of documents, what they mention.

Cheers
    Bunty
    They will only return original documents. Money will deduct in 1-2 working days. You will receive acceptance letter along with your original documents within 4-5 working days. It may takes long, depends on workload.

Yeppy@ Thanks for your reply .
    It is 3 working days for me after submitting ITA. They did not deduct money yet. Is it normal or i need to be worried
    Cheers
    Bunty

Dnt be worried bunty....
    Now a days work load is high...they are taking 5-7 working days to send acknowledgement....
    Cheers

Pinchu@ thanks for your reply .
    Have you applied ITA? If yes, which branch ? please

Regards
    Bunty

Will they send any acknowledgement letter after receiving ITA ?
    Yes, I received such a letter 6 weeks later, alongside all my original documents.

How long it may take to deduct application fees from credit card?
    The service fee (including courier fee) was deducted on the lodgement day, the visa fee was deducted 6 weeks later, when I received the acknowledgement letter.

In my case, amount was deducted the next day of ITA submission and same date was showing as ITA lodge date. But before doing that, they will check if your application is complete with all the basic documentations such as (Certified copies of) Birth certificate,passport , IELTS, police certificates, Medicals , Signed forms etc..

It may slightly vary from case to case.. I was notified by my bank about the deduction. Also, you will start getting e-mail notifications and you can check the status online as well.. Look for the Lodgement date online. All the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast