Hi
    Here is my timeline
    Hendersone Branch
    EOI selected - 27/04/2016
    ITA logded - 21/06/2016
    Work permit received - 16/08/16
    CO sent questionaire to employer - 24/08/2016
    CO asked for IRD summary, payslip , bank statement - 25/08/16

She has given time till 30/08/15 to submit the required document... I am very nervous. Is this the usual process and timeframe, what will be the next step after submitting the docs

Yes, absolutely normal. If there is any difficulty about getting all the paperwork together in time, at least ANSWER by the deadline, telling her when you will be sending the last pieces of evidence. INZ are normally understanding if you are reasonable to them.

See old threads about your normal duties, as answered by your employer on the questionnaire, and as answered by you if she asks you, needing to match the ANZSCO description for a chef.

Thanks heaps JandM
    How long they take after submitting all these documents in time?

Impossible to say, exactly, because they have to check each piece of evidence. And if everything checks out all right so the CO can recommend an outcome, the case will still have to queue and go to be second-person checked - this is when another officer looks over everything, to check for mistakes, and to guard against the possibility of corruption. I've seen it said recently that SMC applications with NZ job are currently going through in about six months in total, on average.

Thank you JandM just hopping for the best

All documents and questionnaire sent on 30/8/16... No contact or update from co after that.....Does co inform or update when they send file for 2 pc... Will I receive any interview call?

You are very likely to be interviewed. 30/8/16 is very recent, in INZ terms. The CO will not have been waiting for your documents, ready to deal with them immediately - s/he will most likely have been dealing with some of his/her other cases, and will look at your file again when its turn comes round for more attention. And no, COs don't routinely tell people when their case has gone for 2pc.

Thank you JandM

How do we provide additional documents like IRD, Payslips and bank account Statements to CO? Is it by courier them or we just Email them? thank you

If the CO hasn't been specific that s/he wants paper copies, I think I would send some even so, having first emailed them as well, mentioning 'hard copy following'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast