Thread: Questionnaire sample

Default Questionnaire sample

Can anyone share how a questionnaire to employer looks like?

Dear John,

Jacob has applied for residence in New Zealand and has authorised Immigration New Zealand to confirm the details of their employment with your company. In order to continue processing James’s application for residence, I would be grateful if you could provide me with the information requested below by 08 June 2016.

1. What is Jacob’s current position?
    2. When did Jacob start?
    3. How many people are currently employed by your company?
    4. Has Jacob held any other positions? If so, what other positions and when were these held?
    5. A description of the purpose of Jacob’s position in your own words:
    6. How many hours a week does Jacob work?
    7. What is Jacob’s current remuneration?
    8. What is the duration of Jacob’s current employment (i.e. is it permanent or fixed term) and, if fixed term, is it renewable?
    9. Did your company verify Jacob’s previous work references, and if so, which ones?
    10. Why is Jacobconsidered to be particularly suited to the position?
    11. What is your role in the business?
    12. Please briefly explain what your company does.

Please confirm whether JamJacobes completes the following tasks as a part of his role “Yes” or “No”; and if “Yes” please briefly explain how Jacob completes the task:

researching, consulting, analysing and evaluating system program needs
    identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
    testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
    writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
    writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
    providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
    designing, developing, modifying, documenting, testing, implementing, installing and supporting software applications and systems

If you could reply no later than 08 September 2016 it would be much appreciated, as without the information requested above I am not able to continue processing Jacob’s application for residence.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind Regards,

I AM YOUR OFFICER
    IMMIGRATION OFFICER - RESIDENCE

Auckland Central Area Office – Visa Services, Immigration New Zealand
    Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment

Thanks for this. I don't think we've seen an actual questionnaire on the forum before.

The second part, where the employer is supposed to say 'yes' or 'no' to if the applicant completes that task, and if so, how, is taken directly from the ANZSCO description of the job. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....ns+Programmers For each line of the ANZSCO job description, there needs to be a short real-life example of what he does for the company. Obviously, this section will be different for each different job, but the principle is the same.

Thanks for pointing it out JandM.

The second part is specific to ANZCO job description. The second part was mostly based on Software Engineer role

Thanks for this questionnaire.I have always wondered what type of questions they would ask.