Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Need urgent help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13

    Default Need urgent help

    Hi

    My partner applied for residence application under SMC category. He is an assistant management accountant with an Acc listed company. Now case officer has come back asking about the responsibilities which do not match with what he does currently. Are the job responsibilities of accountant and mngt accountant same.

    Very worried it's almost been a wait of 9 months to get to this stage what would u advise J and will the application be declined. Please advise

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,847

    Default

    The responsibilities the CO asks about should normally be the ones listed on ANZSCO for that job. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....11+Accountants

    The responsibilities at the top of that page are just about everything ANY kind of accountant could be expected to do. The ones further down the page are the ones that a management accountant is typically responsible for in his specialism.

    Are the unexpected questions from the top list?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    The responsibilities the CO asks about should normally be the ones listed on ANZSCO for that job. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....11+Accountants

    The responsibilities at the top of that page are just about everything ANY kind of accountant could be expected to do. The ones further down the page are the ones that a management accountant is typically responsible for in his specialism.

    Are the unexpected questions from the top list?

    Hey,

    Thank you so much for ur reply. Yes he has given top list responsibilities? What do u suggest we do now?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,847

    Default

    Ask the LIAs who post on the forum - Karen Phillips and ChrisMwn. I THINK this is probably a misunderstanding on the part of the CO, but they will know how to raise the issue.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13

    Default

    How to ask them can u please advise. Not much aware of the forum. Thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,847

    Default

    Send them a PM. Click on Private Messages on the blue bar, top left, then Send New Message in the box at the left, and a screen will open for you to fill in the name, title and message.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hi JandM,

    Am awaiting response from Karen but wanted to check with you the forms and procedure for Work to residence application.

    Since his visa is due to expire early October. Does the employer has to fill any forms for Work to residence".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hi JandM,

    I have another question related to work to residence. If he applies and gets his visa for two years and as my one year work visa is valid till July 2017, will my pregnancy be covered on his visa or do i need to have my own two years visa to have it covered.

    Thanks and sorry for troubling you so much

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pari View Post
    Hi JandM,

    Am awaiting response from Karen but wanted to check with you the forms and procedure for Work to residence application.

    Since his visa is due to expire early October. Does the employer has to fill any forms for Work to residence".
    This is the INZ webpage for that visa. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...residence-visa The employer would need to be accredited - that is, s/he would have previously got clearance from INZ to employ foreign workers - and if you click on 'Evidence' at the side of 'New Zealand Job Offer' here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ZL&applying=no you'll see what the offer from the employer has to state. If the employer is accredited, s/he will know all about this already.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pari View Post
    Hi JandM,

    I have another question related to work to residence. If he applies and gets his visa for two years and as my one year work visa is valid till July 2017, will my pregnancy be covered on his visa or do i need to have my own two years visa to have it covered.

    Thanks and sorry for troubling you so much
    You will get your maternity treatment covered on the basis of his visa. http://www.health.govt.nz/new-zealan...nancy-services

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •