Thread: EWRB Registration as Electrical Engineer

Default EWRB Registration as Electrical Engineer

Dear All..

I dont know why but my case officer put a condition on my application to get registration from EWRB despite having everything done with IPENZ.

I submitted my application to EWRB on 5th August 2016 and on 22nd August they deducted fees for processing of my application.

Now today morning I called them to check status of my application and they informed me that my application is still in queue, they further informed me that process will take another 08 to 10 weeks.

Anyone here can advice me who is gone through EWRB that how long mostly they take to process application?

My case officer has allocated me only 06 weeks to produce decision of EWRB before her.

Now I really dont care whatever EWRB outcome will be I just need to finish off things, please do let me know anyone who has personally experience EWRB processing time.

Regards,

My case officer has allocated me only 06 weeks to produce decision of EWRB before her.
    Send the CO straight away the information about what EWRB has said about their processing times. INZ are usually reasonable if you keep them informed BEFORE the deadline they've given, rather than trying to excuse not having met it afterwards.

JandM, I already emailed to my case officer and explained here that EWRB officials might take longer than 06 weeks and my application for registration can be as long as 08 to 10 weeks. I dont think so she will reply me back but atleast I sent her an email stating that this is just for her information.

Hopefully everything will remain fine and things will be positive.