Thread: Processing times for Washington branch

Post Processing times for Washington branch

Does anyone know the average processing times for Washington branch in regards to partnership visa?
    Any experience dealing with this branch are they slow to respond etc?

Thanks!

Hey which partnership visa are you referring to?

I submitted my partner-based temporary work visa application (1 year visa) with them earlier this month and got my decision and visa back within days. However, I gather that the temporary partnership visas don't go through the same process as the partner to residence work visas. Those will have to get to a CO and a 2PC before a decision is given to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    Hey which partnership visa are you referring to?

I submitted my partner-based temporary work visa application (1 year visa) with them earlier this month and got my decision and visa back within days. However, I gather that the temporary partnership visas don't go through the same process as the partner to residence work visas. Those will have to get to a CO and a 2PC before a decision is given to you.

Thanks for your response! I am also looking at applying for a 1year work visa for my partner! About to send the documents and just wanting to prepare ourselves with how long we may need to wait! I don't want to be like those 10month long waiting lists

Well Washington should be quick for you based on my experience! They received it on Thursday and returned it to me the following Monday! Also, when I had applied for my visitor visa with them earlier February this year it took 4 days for me to get back my passport with my visa in there! Go for it and good luck!