Hi,
I have done my business management course level 8 from AIS. I have also completed my BCA (Bachelor of computer applications) from India and i got my qualification assessed by NZQA as level 7 IT. I am working in a electronics telecommunication company as a warehouse assistant. my visa is going to expire in next 5 months. I have got an internal position as a technician in the same company. what will be the procedure to file my work visa and residency.
1 - I don't know how will I combine my IT qualification with my technician job. As this job includes repair, rework, refurbishment and testing of telecommunication products (phones, radars, GPS, radios etc)and some computer work and my qualification includes computers hardware software and networking and languages. i have one subject as networking, on that basis can i relate my job and my international IT qualification?
2 - What will be my new profile can be as per my qualification and ANZSCO.
ICT and telecommunication technician or network technician which can be helpful in my work visa/residency.
3- Can i file my visa easily on my own or should I hire an agent.
4- Which visa should I proceed at this stage - work visa/ residency?
5 - Need to know the procedure and requirements like advertisement, salary for my essential skill visa.

Thanks
Mogli