Thread: Student Visa in New Zealand

Default Student Visa in New Zealand

Hi,

Would like to know about student visa? I'd like to apply as a student in NZMA taking Cookery Level 5.

Is this a good move to take a student visa since i don't have any experience yet but i am already graduate in Lyceum University.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    mcvilbar
    Last edited by mcvilbar; 31st August 2016 at 01:47 PM.

If you are going to study in NZ for more than three months, you have to have a NZ student visa. (That is the same even though you have studied elsewhere before.) Here is the INZ web page https://www.immigration.govt.nz/assi...ional-students about student visas in general. You will see there are links there to other pages with more detail. In particular, you will need the formal offer of a place. NZMA are very used to dealing with foreign students, so they will know what paperwork you have to have from them.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    If you are going to study in NZ for more than three months, you have to have a NZ student visa. (That is the same even though you have studied elsewhere before.) Here is the INZ web page https://www.immigration.govt.nz/assi...ional-students about student visas in general. You will see there are links there to other pages with more detail. In particular, you will need the formal offer of a place. NZMA are very used to dealing with foreign students, so they will know what paperwork you have to have from them.
    Thank you so much!!!

@mcvilbar you're putting lots on the line for not having work experience... Work in the Philippines first then go abroad...