Thread: Which branch processing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which branch processing

Hi everyone,

I applied my smc application last month. I was told to drop my original documents at manukau immigration office.
    It's original documents so i decided to drop at Wellington branch thought they will send to manukau office.
    After one month I received my original documents back but on the courier back it says Wellington immigration branch.

Is Wellington branch processing smc application or Auckland branches?

Please share your timeline and experience if any one dropped file at Wellington branch.

Thanks,

it may change from day to day, depending on workload. Work is moved around by INZ, including acceptance and processeing of applications according to capacity of each branch at any given time.

i heard from one of my friend that all wellington smc applications are going to auckland.
    not sure about my one.

michelle mcintosh is the officer who send me my documents back, any idea is he/she in auckland office or wellington office

Quote Originally Posted by jackie1991 View Post
    i heard from one of my friend that all wellington smc applications are going to auckland.
    not sure about my one.

michelle mcintosh is the officer who send me my documents back, any idea is he/she in auckland office or wellington office
    It wouldnt matter anyway, since applications are initially dealt with by Support officers.

not sure about my one.