I have emigrated to New Zealand and sent all the relevant info to NZQA so I can teach here. I have heard back from them, 10 weeks later, after I emailed them!!! IQA require me to include a Teaching Practicum outlining where and when I did teaching experience whilst studying, this was 24 years ago and I can't remember and have nothing written down stating this. I didn't keep all of that stuff once I started teaching in the UK. I have another problem in that transcripts were not issued for both my BA hons and PGCE so I can't provide them plus I am having big difficulties in finding the original syllabus's, I did my degree 30 years ago and the Polytechnic is now a University and pre computers plus when I was doing my PGCE the teaching college amalgamated with De Montfort uni and they can't locate the syllabus either. As you can see this is a problem!!!!! I have been teaching for 24 years. So frustrating and I don't know what to do. Can anyone give me any advice as to what to do please 😕😕😕