Thread: Waiting for the CO's reply

Default Waiting for the CO's reply

Hi everyone, I posted a question about my husband's closed company and I mentioned that the CO asked for a proof for closing it and we asked our referee who volunteered to write us a letter explaining what the situation is. We sent her all documents she asked for ( she asked for further documents two times) but up to now she didn't reply to us! Even we called our referee to make sure that she sent him the questionnaire every employer receives, but he said that he received nothing from her side!!! My question is whether the process can go further without sending this questionnaire to my husband's operations manager( the referee) or it is a must to be answered by him so she will send it later? Would she reject our file before the interview?

The replies will have gone into your file, wherever it is in the rotating queue waiting for its next turn for the CO's attention. She will not have seen them straight away. This is normal, that you don't get an immediate response to the information that has been asked for arriving with INZ.

And no, your case will not be rejected without any doubts the CO may have being put to you to comment on. You would get a PPI email (Potentially Prejudicial Information), and have a chance to give more explanations or information. But you're a long way from that situation. When the CO sees what you have already sent, that may be enough for her on that point.

Many thanx jandm , but what I sent was some of the documents not all as she asked for the HR's contact number who is unavailable at the company anymore!! I don't know why she refuses calling the operations director and insists on calling the HR!?