Thread: INZ Call Center Wait Times

Default INZ Call Center Wait Times

Does anyone know what's going on with the INZ call center at the moment? Queues used to be about 5-30 people ahead of you, but over the last two weeks I've called three times, and each time there have been over 300 people in the queue. =/
    I notice there's now only a two option menu (have you already submitted an application, or not) as opposed to the previous bunch of options (work visa, residency visa, etc) so I guess every call is being put into the same queue now.

Any ideas why this is happening and when it might be sorted? Our case manager has apparently left (which we only got told about as an automatic reply after emailing him) and we currently have no way to contact anyone re. our residency application.

So frustrating!
    Any thoughts?

Just call and select an option of "we will call you back" by pressing one and enter your phone number...you will be contacted in 2 hours ...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by coolnicewise View Post
    Just call and select an option of "we will call you back" by pressing one and enter your phone number...you will be contacted in 2 hours ...cheers
    Oh, I know about that option, it just seems like such huge numbers to have in the queue regardless, was wondering if anyone could shed any light on why it's sooo busy.