Thread: Evidence for living together

Default Evidence for living together

Hi all,

I've written my story before regarding applying for a temp work based partner visa but was told that though our relationship is genuine and stable they could not approve it and instead offered an 8 month visitor visa to show proof of living together then to re-apply.

I'm moving to NZ in a few weeks and we will be living with his parents so we cannot get the lease in our names but we will change out the light, gas or water bills in our names which we will pay for through our joint account. We will also buy groceries from our joint account. I am on his insurance for his car as well. Do you have any other ideas of what could make our case stronger? Any help is appreciated!

Pat.

See these old threads. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof You'll find plenty of discussion, and examples to give you ideas.

You need really solid proof that you have moved in together as soon as you get there. Then after that, aim for to or three different pieces of evidence that you are both still at the address, and contributing to your joint life, and out in public together, for every passing week. Overkill is better than not enough. Mail to each of you at the address is good - save the envelopes, too - particularly from businesses and service providers and officialdom.

i.e
    airline tickets/hotel/theme park
    vacation photos,
    join bank account statement
    credit card statement/mobile phone bill , i.e principal and supp
    property ownership
    marriage certificate if any
    Last edited by moonrider; 6th September 2016 at 12:18 PM.