Thread: Completely free job search workshops for newcomers - learn how to make a Kiwi CV etc

Default Completely free job search workshops for newcomers - learn how to make a Kiwi CV etc

Hi, there are some free job search workshops for newcomers happening in various parts of Auckland this month, run by Auckland Regional Migrant Services.
    Thursday June 11 at St Heliers Community Centre, June 16 at New Lynn Library, June 19 at Mangere Town Centre Library, Highland Park Community House June 24 and North Shore (Raeburn House) on June 29. Come along and learn about networking, kiwi style CV's, interview techniques and more!
    For more information you can send me a PM as I don't think I can post any contact details in here. cheers!, Anna

For the sake of any new members, let me remind you that if you make five posts on any thread(s), your ability to send and receive PMs will be automatically, within 20 minutes or so, switched on.

Thanks

Would love to know more info on how to adapt my CV to the Nee Zealand style to help in my job search.