Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending in application tomorrow partnership

Default Sending in application tomorrow partnership

We've just completed our full medical and are ready to send in a partnership work visa.

Am I correct in reading the fee is NZD 375 +NZD 38 for a total of $413 when applying to the London branch?

Documents we have included are:

*Partnership based temporary visa form.
    *Form for partners Supporting partnership based temporary applications.
    *Full Medical only the NZER number as the medical centre said it sends the rest
    *8 group pictures, two with her family from her sisters wedding rest with friends.
    *10 pictures of just us two mostly travel photos.
    *Around 6 air tickets with both of our details
    *A screenshot or Viber and email conversations
    *For address as we lacked a proper tenancy agreement we have provided 3 official documents each with the same address for both our UK addresses we stayed at. (bank, drivers licence) etc

Wish us luck.

Thanks for all the help.

All the best! I hope it works out well for you. That price sounds about right. I'll be applying soon and it's so nerve racking !

Visa approved and documents returned.

All happened in 5 working days. Very impressed with the London branches efficiency.

Next step residence visa but wee will wait until march to send for that.

Congratulations!

Happy to hear that!
    I was just wondering since me and my girlfriend are applying for the same visa, what time period did you posted as being together in a relationship for the visa?

all the best

Quote Originally Posted by Kridedo View Post
    Happy to hear that!
    I was just wondering since me and my girlfriend are applying for the same visa, what time period did you posted as being together in a relationship for the visa?
    I did a very basic one page timeline.

First half was the date we meet and time spent together initially and then the two holiday trips over the next year we meet up for.

I then wrote living together from here in capitals with the date she flew to the UK, we had a year living together with proof so that probably made things easy. I include our two accommodations, two extra overseas trips and a page or airbnb references that luckily mentioned both our names for the month gap between places.

Sorry to bump the thread, just forgot to ask one last thing.

How did the interview went, and how long did it take the CO to get assigned?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kridedo View Post
    Sorry to bump the thread, just forgot to ask one last thing.

How did the interview went, and how long did it take the CO to get assigned?

Cheers!
    No interview and we didn't get any notice about a CO, literally sent in the application on Friday, got email confirmation it arrived on the Monday. One week later we got a message from the postage company that we had a tracked package arriving from the London visa office. We though it was just the documents being returned but it included a visa in the passport. So no interacting between us and the visa office the entire time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast