Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CO not allocated..

Default CO not allocated..

Hello there,

can anybody suggest me that how long it will take time for CO allocation. in my case i has been 2.5 months to go. but no CO allocated in my case. one of my friend from Hamilton has same job profile as me. but he got CO in just 15 days after file submitted..n he got residency within a month. my file submitted to Henderson Branch.

Hi, I got allocation after 3 and half months. Hope it will end soon

I am celebrating 3 months and 1 day of waiting

Each case is unique - Each CO is different - Each branch is different

Lets celebrate in the waiting room!

hii hasan1484,
    has ur application approved ?
    Last edited by AKG; 9th September 2016 at 05:47 PM.

Hello there,

my employer got questionery today, but i hvnt received any mail for CO allocation.

so wht the matter? i am worried abt tht

Not all COs announce themselves when your case is allocated to them. They just get straight on and start working it. In some cases when the CO hasn't needed any extra information, an applicant has been waiting months, thinking they were still waiting for a CO, but then they got a call wanting to arrange the CO interview (for people with no job offer), which only happens when all the evidence has already been checked and verified.

Quote Originally Posted by AKG View Post
    Hello there,

my employer got questionery today, but i hvnt received any mail for CO allocation.

so wht the matter? i am worried abt tht
    Hi could you share your time line...

Thank you! And luck !!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Not all COs announce themselves when your case is allocated to them. They just get straight on and start working it. In some cases when the CO hasn't needed any extra information, an applicant has been waiting months, thinking they were still waiting for a CO, but then they got a call wanting to arrange the CO interview (for people with no job offer), which only happens when all the evidence has already been checked and verified.

Hello

my co is not satisfied with my employer 's answer. he needs brief description with job responsibilities with more evidence.

so in this case wht shoud i hv to do?

pls help

Did you see what your employer sent in answer to the questionnaire? Did he not give full answers?

he needs brief description with job responsibilities with more evidence
    As the CO is asking for this, that is what the employer needs to send. The CO will be looking at the ANZSCO description of your job, and wanting to know that you carry out responsibilities to match all, or nearly all, the lines on that description. For instance, if you were a chef, you would need to look at this page http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....OUP+3513+Chefs, at the part under 'Tasks include', and for each line the employer would need to write what you actually DO, day by day and week by week, which matches that line. For the first one, it might say something like, 'Mr AKG talks to our suppliers of meat, fish and vegetables every Monday, asking about the availability and price of fresh products for the week ahead, and he then plans the items for the specials board accordingly, keeping in mind the overall budget available per serving.' If the CO wants more evidence of that than just the fact that your employer says so, you would have to get letters from the suppliers to say that it happens. I don't know what you actually do for a living, so you will need to look at your own job's ANZSCO page and work out from that what you can agree with your boss that he will write.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Did you see what your employer sent in answer to the questionnaire? Did he not give full answers?

As the CO is asking for this, that is what the employer needs to send. The CO will be looking at the ANZSCO description of your job, and wanting to know that you carry out responsibilities to match all, or nearly all, the lines on that description. For instance, if you were a chef, you would need to look at this page http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....OUP+3513+Chefs, at the part under 'Tasks include', and for each line the employer would need to write what you actually DO, day by day and week by week, which matches that line. For the first one, it might say something like, 'Mr AKG talks to our suppliers of meat, fish and vegetables every Monday, asking about the availability and price of fresh products for the week ahead, and he then plans the items for the specials board accordingly, keeping in mind the overall budget available per serving.' If the CO wants more evidence of that than just the fact that your employer says so, you would have to get letters from the suppliers to say that it happens. I don't know what you actually do for a living, so you will need to look at your own job's ANZSCO page and work out from that what you can agree with your boss that he will write.
    Hello JandM,

Thank you for your guidance. i am working as a Store Manager. CO is asking me to provide evidence for ANZSCO job description. He hasn't satisfied with employer answers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast