Thread: Looking for a graduate/entry level accounting job in NZ

Lightbulb Looking for a graduate/entry level accounting job in NZ

Hi there,
    I recently graduated from AUT and am awarded as Master of Professional Accounting, with merit.
    Before came to NZ, I worked in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China for more than three years.

Currently I am looking for a graduate/entry level accounting job, and I understand that it is quite difficult to get one without NZ relevant working experience.
    Therefore I am willing to accept a lower than industry average level salary, and I am also willing to relocate, anywhere in NZ.

Please feel free to contact me via email: [Email address removed in accordance with Forum Rule 10. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236 Please make five posts on any thread, then your permissions for the forum Private Messaging system will be automatically switched on, which can take about 20 minutes.] for more details and CV.

And I will prove that I will not let you down.

Good luck.

Not to offer unasked for advice, but have you considered building your CV with experience not as an expat?

My limited experience is NZ employers looking for finance prefer a name they know. Be it a big-4 accounting firm, or just a large multinational company.