Thread: Change of address

Default Change of address

Hey guys, I need some information regarding the address issue. I was told that if we send any any additional file to immigration while the CO is not allocated then the File which might be on XX number to be allocated to the CO goes back at last if we update something because they take out the file from the queue and add the files sent to the immigration and then put that file back to the last of the queue to be started again from beginning. Is that true?

I am really nervous because i dont want to start the processing time from the beginning. any information regarding this?

And last thing do we send a letter to the immigration that i have changed the address or we just call them and let them know about the change of address?

Please any suggestion would be great. thank you guys in advance.

No, it's not true that anything you send to be added to the file affects its position in the queue for attention. (This is a new one, to add to the list of rumours spread around to upset would-be migrants. )

Yes, write in. Give all the details of your application.

Thank u jand. Do they update the file on the computer or they keep the hard copy in a queue for CO to have a look when the files get allocated. Thank you

I'm only guessing, but I THINK they would update the computer, and then put the hard copy in the actual file as well.