Thread: Don't know what to do?

Lightbulb Don't know what to do?

Hi,

I applied of for SMC. Two days ago I saw approved from pending in status window (No expiry date). What does it mean? Do I need to do anything?

Thanks,
    hasan1484

UHULLLLL!!! Congratz!! \o

How long after CO allocated you got the approval?

Cant remember the exact date, around mid Jul 2016

Congrats.....

which country are you from Hasan...did u submit NSC form as well...thank you

I know some people don't like the million question - timeline - but knowing that some cases are approved is like fuel to me.... is possible! and soon will be my date!

gratz!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YessicaCBO View Post

I know some people don't like the million question - timeline - but knowing that some cases are approved is like fuel to me.... is possible! and soon will be my date!

gratz!!!!
    YessicaCBO,

Have you received a letter saying that whitin 3 months they would allocated to a Case Officer? If you have, call INZ and they will send an e-mail to a Case Officer and someone will get your application! xD

Quote Originally Posted by jhonatanrampin View Post
    YessicaCBO,

Have you received a letter saying that whitin 3 months they would allocated to a Case Officer? If you have, call INZ and they will send an e-mail to a Case Officer and someone will get your application! xD
    Hi jhonatanrampin,

Yes my ITA was within 3 months... when it was 3 months and 1 day... I called them ... and they said between 3 to 6 months... I was ...

but you know busy days are the best for me

Quote Originally Posted by hasan1484 View Post
    Hi,

I applied of for SMC. Two days ago I saw approved from pending in status window (No expiry date). What does it mean? Do I need to do anything?

Thanks,
    hasan1484
    Congratulations!

You will receive AIP information from INZ, either in an email or through the post, within the next few weeks. That will tell you what you need to do next, including about sending in your passport to get the visa label put in. (If you haven't received anything after three weeks, it's okay to contact INZ to make sure you haven't missed anything. By the way, keep checking your computer spam folder, just in case.)

Quote Originally Posted by jhonatanrampin View Post
    YessicaCBO,

It doesn't work like that. All cases wait in a date-order queue, and when any of the COs in that office has finished some of their existing cases, they take the next ones from the front of the queue. Nobody's case will get taken out of order. When INZ are busy, they are busy, and EVERYBODY has to wait. It's been said many times, any timing mentioned is only ever their best guess, NEVER a promise.