Thread: New immgration rules

Default New immgration rules

Does anyone have an idea about new rules related wid funds of job search visa and duration of work visa after job search visa ?

What kind of job search visa are you asking about? There is the SMC JSV, and also the Post Study JSV.

Also, what makes you say there is a new rule? There has been nothing recently in the INZ Media Centre announcements. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...-notifications

I am asking for post study job search visa open nd post study work visa employer assistant.

One of my frnd told me so i just want to confirm . These rules ll applicable frm december onwards..

There is only one year post study work visa employer asssistant from december onwards instead of two years ?
    And for post study job search visa we need to show old $4200 instead of recent on?

Is these two rules are correct ?

I can see nothing on the INZ website's announcements page, or in the New Zealand Herald, about any changes to the regulations for the post study work visa (employer assisted).

Sandyangel, where did your friend say they got this information?

ChrisMwn, have you heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I can see nothing on the INZ website's announcements page, or in the New Zealand Herald, about any changes to the regulations for the post study work visa (employer assisted).

Sandyangel, where did your friend say they got this information?

ChrisMwn, have you heard anything?
    haven't heard, or seen of, any changes. First post student visa is open and for job search, then with a relevant job offer further visa for up to two years can be issued.