Hi there
My X applied open work visa on behalf of me on section 61 and it was rejected i think the reason would be that he was not obeying his student visa conditions and we breaked up 2 years ago. He didnt got any visa on behalf of me.I have been living with my current partner(who is on skilled migrant visa) from last one year and in stable relationship. I have
joint tenancy agreement
bank account which was opened one year ago
photos and letter
Do you guys think that immigration can ask me for previous section 61 application?
and what else can i add in my partnership visa for make my case stronger?
Can i get any letter from Justice of peace for showing our stable relationship?