Thread: Immigration Job description

Default Immigration Job description

Hello All,

This is my first post so please excuse if I have done anything wrong in positing.

I want to apply under the SMC category and I am a certified home performance adviser who assess the properties and give advice around the betterment of the living condition which include products such as insulation or solar panels. This job is a bit technical as a wrong advice would not benefit the customer. Now, I am not sure how should I write about it in the job description. Also my company is willing to pay for the immigration fees so should i put that in the description somewhere as well. I have been working with this company for almost two years now and have a company specific work visa for two years which i got early this year. Would you recommend taking the help of immigration adviser as I know it is an expensive exercise.

Please suggest an help me with my confusion.

What job title should i put myself in as per the ANZCO website and whether the immigration adviser is of any help or not.

I am already at around 175 points and have not even finished the skilled job section in the application as I don't know what to write and how to write.

Please help

Thanks,
    Divyansh

whats you job title as per your work visa? Remember , with a skilled job offer you only need 100 points. Your job description, will determine what ANZSCO code is appropriate, and that's where an Adviser can assist. I suspect INZ may have difficulty with it all, which is why you may need a strong advocate. You might possibly be considered a "Technical Sales Representative", but hard to determine without seeing your JD.
    Last edited by ChrisMwn; 26th September 2016 at 09:56 AM.