Thread: Visa Wavier? (Another Country not NZ)

Default Visa Wavier? (Another Country not NZ)

Hi there...

I got a question but its not Related to new Zealand... So I've been to Philippines already and entered on Visa free for 30 days, I am wondering if I can Re-Enter the country and get another Visa of the same? I've asked a few people and they say some Mixed things and I cant exactly get a answer, I've sent an Email to the Philippine Embassy in New Zealand but they still haven't Replied to it, So I just really want to know if I can Re-Enter the Philippines on 30 day Visa for free? Is it only a one time use of can I go back there again and get another one?... Thank you...

Have you tried calling the embassy?

I think some countries have specific laws that a tourist may enter visa free for 30 days or less up to a maximum of 90 days in a year but you have to spend the same amount of time outside of the country as you initially spent inside the country before returning.
    For example in NZ someone can have a visitor visa for a maximum of 9 months in an 18 month period, but each country is different, Wikipedia has a great page for checking visa requirements, but I would not trust it 100% as I have found some small errors on it.

Yes you can enter as many times as you want as long as you don't go pass the 30 days. No limit how many times in a set time frame.
    If you want to stay longer than 30 days you can get Extension of stay up to 59 days which is easy to get. Just don't forget your return ticket or you will not be able to enter.
    After that it easier to do a Visa run leave the Country and come back in. If you are going to take your partner with you on a Visa run, make sure she has all the Documents required to leave the Philippines or she will be stopped and not allowed to leave the country. I have seen this happen so many times
    Once you are married to a Filipina than its easy, you can come and go as you like, as long as you don't stay longer than 1 year.
    Last edited by acejas; 28th September 2016 at 10:07 AM.