Thread: No Experience,No qualifications

Default No Experience,No qualifications

Hello!
    I am a girl uneducated highly,
    Just read and write,I am work as a cashier in super market.I am 25 years old.
    Do I have a chance to immigrate to new zealand!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Samira View Post
    Hello!
    Thanks.
    You can always marry. But sadly cashier is not a job that will allow you to apply for residency

Quote Originally Posted by Samira View Post
    Hello!
    Thanks.
    There are two reasons why NZ will give a visa to a foreigner.

One is, if the foreigner has qualifications or a skill that are rare in New Zealand, so s/he will live and work there and be useful to the country.

The other is, if the foreigner is the partner (wife/husband, or person who lives with) a New Zealand national, resident, or worker. If INZ see evidence that the people live together regularly, the foreigner can be given a visa.

If you want to go to NZ to live, probably the only way you can work towards making that happen, though it may take several years and some hard work, is to start to study for qualifications that will get you a more skilled job.

If I join university part time this year ,Is my graduation certificate will be acceptable in New Zealand!!!!

New Zealand has an organization (NZQA) that looks at qualifications from other countries, to check out what is studied and say how it compares to NZ qualifications. So yes, if you go to a proper university anywhere in the world, the qualification can be recognized in New Zealand. I said 'proper university' because in some places, there are crooks who offer qualifications if people pay, without teaching them anything at all, and calling their place a college or similar, when actually it's just a business and they aren't really professors or lecturers at all. So be careful what you choose.

Yes, you can study part-time, and the qualification you get at the end of the course can count.

You will also need to prove that you can use English, usually by taking the IELTS test. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/41495.htm

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    New Zealand has an organization (NZQA) that looks at qualifications from other countries, to check out what is studied and say how it compares to NZ qualifications. So yes, if you go to a proper university anywhere in the world, the qualification can be recognized in New Zealand. I said 'proper university' because in some places, there are crooks who offer qualifications if people pay, without teaching them anything at all, and calling their place a college or similar, when actually it's just a business and they aren't really professors or lecturers at all. So be careful what you choose.

Yes, you can study part-time, and the qualification you get at the end of the course can count.

You will also need to prove that you can use English, usually by taking the IELTS test. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/41495.htm
    JandM ,thank you soo much for useful advising
    I will present my secondary school certificate to the university, on monday .
    It's governmental university,and I will join faculty of computer science ,but I have to pass Examination in math,physics and english.
    I wish I can pass it successfully.
    Thumb for you.

I wish you all possible good luck and success with everything you want to do.