Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMC 3rd August application received, case officer has not been allocated yet.

Post SMC 3rd August application received, case officer has not been allocated yet.

SMC 3rd August application received, case officer still has not been allocated yet. still in the queue in Henderson Branch. its really hard thing to wait...... is there anyone that submit in the August got any update? cheers .

Same date for app received...in auckland central...no updates yet

My application sent 10 august not co allocated yet

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    SMC 3rd August application received, case officer still has not been allocated yet. still in the queue in Henderson Branch. its really hard thing to wait...... is there anyone that submit in the August got any update? cheers .
    I know you don't want to heard this... but is taking between 3 to 6 months to allocate CO.

there are some very lucky people who got their CO and Residence approved very quickly...

Same I submitted in Aug but yet to have a CO assigned to me ...

My Lodgement date - 21-June-16. Still waiting a CO to contact me. So, I would be surprised August application will have any update before christmas! unless you are really lucky

I'm a bit concerned.

I submitted my ITA on August 26th, the payment left my account on August 29th and they recieved my medical on September 2nd. I only know all of this by seeing those sections changed on my immigration page.

It's not 46 days since I submitted my application and I haven't heard a word about anything - no acknowledgement that they've recieved it, nothing stating what branch it's gone to, no documents have been returned, nothing.

That is absolutely normal. INZ won't be in touch unless they need more information, or have anything to tell you. There are always long periods of waiting when you don't hear anything.

Quote Originally Posted by YessicaCBO View Post
    there are some very lucky people who got their CO and Residence approved very quickly...

As I see it, most of the posts talking (or complaining ) about timelines don't include much detail. Perhaps those people are not lucky, but they have a lot of points, or a job offer with a near starting date?

Quote Originally Posted by v.sp View Post
    As I see it, most of the posts talking (or complaining ) about timelines don't include much detail. Perhaps those people are not lucky, but they have a lot of points, or a job offer with a near starting date?
    The number of points (as long as you have the minimum) does not affect the order in which cases are processed. Any case involving a job offer is on a (slightly) prioritized list, but an employer's wished-for start date doesn't have any clout with INZ - a person with no visa yet CANNOT legally start, and the boss just has to wait.

What does make a difference is how many pieces of evidence have to be verified by the CO. The more queries to be sent out and answered, the more possibility of delay, if people don't treat replying as a matter of urgency. Hence the often-repeated advice not to claim more points than you actually NEED.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast