Page 1 of 78 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone submitted ITA in September ? Let's hangout here with latest updates

Default Anyone submitted ITA in September ? Let's hangout here with latest updates

Hi all,

i submitted my ITA on 23 Sep receive an email on 29 sep saying application received.
    anyone have idea how long they'll take to return original documents?

Hi I submitted my ITA on the 22nd and got an email on the 27th saying application received. I heard it takes almost 4 months to assign COs

Quote Originally Posted by mazher View Post
    Hi all,

i submitted my ITA on 23 Sep receive an email on 29 sep saying application received.

Hi all,

My partners residence application based on partnership was received on the 20th of September and we got the documents back less than a week later

sweet , then ill be waiting for any response regards to my docs & CO

Yeah even i heard that.... but in worst case it takes 4 months otherwise within 45 days will be assigning CO - Info sourced from other threads & forums

hi folks,
    Any Updates??

I got a letter with my documents around end of September saying that my application is accepted on 22 September. But they require to have a finger print police check so I'm waiting for my fingerprint check to arrive. Luckily they still accept my application.
    How do you know what branch you are in?

Good luck to you all

Good on you, i didn't received any letter or original documents yet but luckily I've received an email saying applcn received. about your branch it's already informed in your ITA invitation saying you have to submit your documents to this *** branch . please confirms with others also as am not sure. for me its manakau- auckland branch.

Good on you, i didn't received any letter or original documents yet but luckily I've received an email saying applcn received. about your branch it's already informed in your ITA invitation saying you have to submit your documents to this *** branch . please confirms with others also as am not sure. for me its manakau- auckland branch.
    Thanks Mazher, i reckon you should receive soon. Are you living in Auckland?
    Are you on a work visa? when is ur visa expired?
    I'm on a silverfern practical work visa.

no, i'm living in wellington.
    Yes i'm on open work visa which claimed after student visa - Exp on Mar 2017
    applied on IT software engineer position - SMC

Page 1 of 78 123 ... LastLast