Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Time frame from CO in September to Approval for SMC

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,834

    Default

    No, you won't be informed, unless it happens to be mentioned if the CO is emailing you about something else. And no, there isn't a routine for letting applicants keep track.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    No, you won't be informed, unless it happens to be mentioned if the CO is emailing you about something else. And no, there isn't a routine for letting applicants keep track.
    Got my online status changed to approved but no expiry date. What does that mean?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Hi kv28
    That means u got ur residency approved....
    U will get your AIP in next few days....
    Congrats...
    What occupation did u apply?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kv28 View Post
    Got my online status changed to approved but no expiry date. What does that mean?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kv28 View Post
    Got my online status changed to approved but no expiry date. What does that mean?

    it means

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12

    Default

    My occupation is lecturer

    Quote Originally Posted by pinchu143 View Post
    Hi kv28
    That means u got ur residency approved....
    U will get your AIP in next few days....
    Congrats...
    What occupation did u apply?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Thanks JandM for all your help and patience
    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hey yessica good luck for your application. Hope you get yours soon

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Approved online: 8 October 2016
    AIP : 11 October 2016
    Resident Visa label : ???
    Quote Originally Posted by kv28 View Post
    My Timeline:

    EOI Applied : 26 April 2016
    EOI Selected : 27 April 2016
    ITA Received: 4 May 2016
    Residence Application Submitted : 1 June 2016
    Application Received : 10 June 2016 (Henderson)
    CO Allotted : 19 September 2016 (Auckland Central)

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I've been waiting for visa labels for over three weeks now. Hope you have a better luck...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •