Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partnership Baes residence timeline

Default Partnership Baes residence timeline

Hi All,

I have recently lodged my partnership based residence application by sending it to the Manukau branch and would like to see if there is anyone else who has lodged the same type of application at the same branch so we can share our timeline and updates etc.

Mt details are as follows:

20th September 2016 - Application received by Northern Documentation branch
    20th September 2016 - Then another email saying Application received by Manukau branch on the 20th September 16 (can anyone explain why it was received by the northern documentation branch on the 20th and also received by the Manukau branch also on 20th?? we were asked to re-submit 3 pages of the form which had unanswered questions on it which we sent to them a few days later, maybe this has something to do with it??)

Now anxiously waiting for CO allocation, note - we will meet the 12 month living together requirement on the 1st of November but decided to apply about 6 weeks early...

Quote Originally Posted by David12345 View Post
    Hi All,

I have recently lodged my partnership based residence application by sending it to the Manukau branch and would like to see if there is anyone else who has lodged the same type of application at the same branch so we can share our timeline and updates etc.

Mt details are as follows:

20th September 2016 - Application received by Northern Documentation branch
    20th September 2016 - Then another email saying Application received by Manukau branch on the 20th September 16 (can anyone explain why it was received by the northern documentation branch on the 20th and also received by the Manukau branch also on 20th?? we were asked to re-submit 3 pages of the form which had unanswered questions on it which we sent to them a few days later, maybe this has something to do with it??)

Now anxiously waiting for CO allocation, note - we will meet the 12 month living together requirement on the 1st of November but decided to apply about 6 weeks early...
    I applied for residence partnership visa at the auckland city branch on September 30. I received an email on October 4th saying my application was at the northern region branch. On October 5th I got my passports and other papers back in the mail. I also got a letter saying it would be 1 to 3 months before I got a CO.
    When does your current visa run out?

Hey, looks like we are in a very similar position then, my visa expires in the middle of April next year, you?

Quote Originally Posted by David12345 View Post
    Hey, looks like we are in a very similar position then, my visa expires in the middle of April next year, you?
    End of Febuary for me

Quote Originally Posted by Emilia.bee View Post
    End of Febuary for me
    I called yesterday, 5 weeks after lodgement to see if I had a CO yet but apprently not, mine is at the que at Manukau.

Hopefully not to much more waiting!

My partners application is with Manukau also.

We lodged on 27th June. Got an email on the 27th of September from a case officer asking for some further evidence which we supplied. Haven't heard anything back since.

So i'd say you are a few months off right now

Quote Originally Posted by Nurrish View Post
    My partners application is with Manukau also.

We lodged on 27th June. Got an email on the 27th of September from a case officer asking for some further evidence which we supplied. Haven't heard anything back since.

So i'd say you are a few months off right now
    Thanks for the info, that's quite a while between stages which is a shame, seems a few months ago partnership based residency applications were being processed in about 4-5 weeks, now it is taking a few months. How long does you partner have left on his current visa?

Her current work visa was due to expire on the 27th of September also....so at the start of September she submitted another work visa (to get the interim visa in place) which was approved just last week....so even the work visa's are taking longer than usual (her last one was approved in 1 week)

Quote Originally Posted by Nurrish View Post
    Her current work visa was due to expire on the 27th of September also....so at the start of September she submitted another work visa (to get the interim visa in place) which was approved just last week....so even the work visa's are taking longer than usual (her last one was approved in 1 week)
    That's not the best news to hear, here's hoping I can get my residency approved before April. If you have been asked to submit extra evidence Im sure you will get an answer soon, from what I have seen on here tht usually happens just before granting the visa, to make sure you are still together.

Hey David12345 wish you the best on this application! Your previous posts have been immensely helpful to my my application...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast