Thread: Volunteers/ supervisor for driving my car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Volunteers/ supervisor for driving my car

I have moved to Wellington this February. I live near CBD. I bought a car and was driving my car for almost 5-6 months with my overseas licence. For converting my overseas licence, I have to sit for both theory and practical test. I cleared my theory and got my NZ licence with supervisor condition. Now, I can't use my car without a supervisor.

I took my driving lesson with an institute and sat for a practical test. Unfortunately, I failed in my test. It's too expensive for me to take lessons again. What I need is some driving experience in NZ roads. Is there any community/ volunteers who could help me in driving.

What you need is really a driving instructor who knows the test inside out and can show you where you went wrong. It may just be a little bad habit you got into like not checking mirrors etc. Personally I would recommend you do whatever you can to get a couple of lessons to help you pass the test. It might not take too many (presumably not seeing as you have an overseas licence).

The TO haven't explain you why you failed the test ?

You can get some helpful hits from this site
    https://drive.govt.nz/