Thread: Further Evidences needed

Default Further Evidences needed

Hi there, my partner has just recently been assigned a case officer and here is the reply,

I have completed an initial assessment of your application and I require the following to be provided before I can proceed further:

· A chronology of your relationship: This should be detailing (with dates and places) how, when and where you met, how your relationship developed, when you began living together and what are your immediate and future plans as a couple and family. This is fine as a bullet-pointed list.
    Original or certified true copies for the most recent month of your joint or individual bank accounts.
    Original or certified true copies for the most recent month of a joint utility bill or individual homeownership or residential tenancy agreement.
    Original or certified true copies of a letter from your landlord/property manager confirming current tenancy of both you and your partner

- Our problem is we are currently not living together because of his work. We currently do not have a residential tenancy agreement though we still have a joint utility bill as we have not removed his name from there. We also do not have a letter from out landlord confirming our current tenancy and I am not sure if I can obtain one as he is not currently living here. I have plans to move to his place but we have just not been lucky yet as I am still unable to get work there. Please help, we only have until 17/10/16 to respond. thank you!

This is slightly unrelated but I was wondering when you lodged your application and what branch it is at, to get an idea of how long it took you to get a CO allocated

As I said in answer to an earlier post from you, the way you yourselves consider your relationship and present it to INZ is the key, here. You knew they were going to expect you to be living together, and you're going on the basis that yes, you do, that's his home base, although at the moment he's often away working because that's where the job is. See if you can get a letter from your landlord to that effect.