Thread: Post Study Work Visa

Default Post Study Work Visa

Hi,

Can you please let me know the result of my following situation:

I am University Of Auckland(UOA) student:

1) Joined Master of Engineering Studies(Software Engineering) 1 year course (Level 9 course) course July 2015 - June 2016. Unfortunately I failed in 3 courses at the end of 1 year, so I could not complete Master of Engineering Studies. As per UOA rules, If a student failed in 3 courses or more, then that candidate is not allowed to re-appear for the examination failed or the candidate is not allowed to select other courses and complete the Degree. However I am qualified for Post Graduate Certificate in Engineering (Level 8 course), which we can know only after the end of second semester, and the Post Graduate Certificate in Engineering is awarded. My Student Visa was valid till 20 August 2016.

2) Before applying for Post Study Work Visa, I applied for Variation of Conditions Visa on 02 August 2016, I even wrote URGENT on top of my application, the Immigration office considered my application only after 25 August 2016, and declared that Variation on condition visa could not be processed since your Student Visa is Expired. Application fee was not refunded.

3) Meanwhile I applied for Post Study Work Visa as on 17-August-2016, before my student visa expired. Standard days to get a result is 21 to 25 working days, Now even after 39 working days the reply from immigration office is same Pre-defined answers "there is more number of applications so it will be processed soon". As I send several emails to Case officer, she is not responding.

4) As on now I am in Interim visa(valid for 6 months)

5) My question is, Will the Case officer wait for 6 months to go by so that my interim visa will expire and say that Post Study Work visa cannot be granted. Which they made for my Variation on Conditions Visa.

6) So please suggest how to proceed my next move in order to get my post study work visa.

Thanks in Advance

That's normal thing. They normally do it for 3 months in interim visa . used to wait before, 3 months on interim visa,
    when my visa was approved.

Thank you mmm.

Will I get Post Study Work Visa, in the above said situation...?

Yes absolutely depens on medical results

Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    Yes absolutely depens on medical results
    Thank you mmm.

Medicals are OK, I don't have problems from the medicals.

Earlier you mentioned about 3 months, does that 3 months includes working and non working days combined or 3 month of only working days ?

If 3 months mentioned earlier is combination of working and non working days then, I can expect to get post study work visa on or before 15-Nov-2016.

I should Wait patiently...for another 34 days to complete 3 months.

Happy to let you know that my Post Study Work Visa is Approved.

Immigration officer sent an email to download the e-visa. However as I go to Realme account of immigration I couldn't find any link to down load e-visa.
    Please send me the correct link to down load the e-visa.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keyvee View Post
    Happy to let you know that my Post Study Work Visa is Approved.

Immigration officer sent an email to download the e-visa. However as I go to Realme account of immigration I couldn't find any link to down load e-visa.
    Please send me the correct link to down load the e-visa.

Thanks
    It should be there under uploaded documents, possibly titled "letter" but the most recent document upload. its possible that CO make not have ticked "make public" box on application , if its not there, so go back to CO and confirm.

Thank you ChrisMwn, Its available in "uploaded documents".

Thank you enz forum for the valuble replies when we are in difficult situations.