Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Approved in principle

Default Approved in principle

Hello all,
    I would like to ask , who sends AIP email/mail ? Is it case officer or someone else from INZ? I am still waiting for my AIP , my online status was changed on 26th Sep .

Someone else. Once your CO received the all-clear from the 2pc check official, your name and details would be added to lists for clerks, to 1) alter the online status, and 2) send out the AIP information, either by email or by post. Obviously, there is more involved in (2) than in (1), so it's normal that there is a wait between seeing your online status and getting the information. It can be several weeks, but if it goes more than three weeks, you are within your rights to ask the CO to check in case anything has gone astray. (But it hardly ever does.)

Hi, I received my AIP email on 12th September. Then I sent my passports to Auckland Central Branch. They have received it on 20th September. Since then it's been exactly three weeks, but my passports haven't returned nor my visa status has been updated to resident. It was mentioned in the AIP that my passports would be returned in two weeks though.
    Does anyone know how long it takes to issue labels and return passports these days?

Usually, it has been two weeks or less, but just recently a few people have mentioned it has been 3 - 4 weeks. INZ are EXTREMELY busy at the moment.

Thanks JandM. I will keep waiting then

Hi all,and thanks JandM for your replies.

Finally i have received my AIP email. What a relief after such a long time. Thank you all, will keep updating.

Hi, can anyone help me on how to check the status of my residency application online? I tried it couple of times but it will only show the status of my EOI being approved. I have already submitted my ITA requirements last August 2016, have CO and have sent the additional requirements he asked. Can anyone send me a link please. Many thanks!

i think you might hav to call immigration and then will send you reply regarding your online login so you can view your processing. can you share which branch you applied and when? thank you

thanks adammallu. Below is my timeline.

EOI submitted: 28 July 2016
    ITA: 08 August 2016
    CO assigned: 31 August 2016
    Additional requirements submitted: 2 September 2016

Now still awaiting for AIP.. Have submitted my application in Manukau branch. Will try and ring immigration tomorrow for my online account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast