Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: immigration

Post immigration

look like immigration nz sooo busy these days ???

Hi,
    Ya If you are calling you can expect a large Que number

Quote Originally Posted by sharry View Post
    Hi,
    Ya If you are calling you can expect a large Que number
    na am talking abt application look like visa process very slow..

I've been waiting for 32 days and no officer has been assigned to my partnership-based work visa application. That's absurdly disappointing
    Last edited by cristianolucas; 11th October 2016 at 06:40 PM. Reason: missed a word

Quote Originally Posted by cristianolucas View Post
    I've been waiting for 32 days and no officer has been assigned to my partnership-based work visa application. That's absurdly disappointing
    Just wait coz there are few COs now. So just be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by cristianolucas View Post
    Unless you have rang INZ and they have told you that directly it is possible you do have a CO working on your file right now, they do not routinely introduce themselves, especially for visa applications which are not residence applications.
    My partner lodged her partnership based work application and the next thing she knew a week later she had a message saying her documents and visa decision have been sent back to her address, two days later she got the papers and her passport with the visa in it. We herd nothing from INZ or the CO at all.

I called them half dozen times and that was what they told me - no CO had been assigned to my visa application. At first, on the day I applied, I was informed that applications are closed within 23 days - when these passed, I called and they said that actually it takes 25 days. I called again on the 25th day and that turned to 25 working days, and just recently that changed again to 25 to 30 working days. I understand analyzing applications can take time - what doesn't sound reasonable is to change the average processing time every single time I call to ask about my application. If they had informed me it can take up to 42 days (what amounts to 30 working days) to close it, I would have planned my budget and schedule accordingly. My partner, luckily, has been much more ~emotionally stable~ than myself but in overall we both are stressed and disappointed...

David, when was your partner's application submitted? Did you submit it in Auckland?

From the INZ website. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...sa-application
    Most temporary visa applications are processed within the times given below, but they can take longer in some situations. Applications may take longer to process if we need to check your information or request more information from you.
    For those reading this thread later, INZ mentions of times are NEVER a promise. Timings given are their best guess based on recent averages, and the time taken can be affected by unpredictable circumstances, e.g. the amount of applications submitted to that branch just before yours, staff sickness, etc.. Getting a visa is not a commercial transaction, so the authorities are not really bothered about what members of the public think. A government department isn't into customer relations.

english requirement...6.5 for each or total band..different ppl are telling diferently..pls help

@Naveena

6.5 bands overall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast