Thread: What will CO ask next

Default What will CO ask next

Hi everyone, i have got co allocated to my file and he sent the questionnaire to employer and also requested my 6 months bank statements, payslips and tax summary. my employer is going to email him back on Monday and i have already sent all payslips, statements and tax summary. what will CO ask next, will he take the decision straight away or there are other steps that he needs to follow before making any decision.

Quote Originally Posted by NZN View Post
    Hi everyone, i have got co allocated to my file and he sent the questionnaire to employer and also requested my 6 months bank statements, payslips and tax summary. my employer is going to email him back on Monday and i have already sent all payslips, statements and tax summary. what will CO ask next, will he take the decision straight away or there are other steps that he needs to follow before making any decision.
    Hi NZN..next ur CO will verify all the docs/info uv provided..this can take time depending on what all docs need to be verified..i submitted all my docs on 1st August and my CO is still "Processing and verifying" my details..

Thanks Pooja, please let me know if there will be an update in your case .