Thread: Employer Questionnaire

Default Employer Questionnaire

is it normal that immigration asked my employer about his company bank account statements and financial year statements. why did the case officer asked for all that as i thought he will just ask my employer about my job responsibility, pay rate and etc

I'm wondering if the company that I worked has 1200+ employees, who will they contact with?

Quote Originally Posted by NZN View Post
    is it normal that immigration asked my employer about his company bank account statements and financial year statements. why did the case officer asked for all that as i thought he will just ask my employer about my job responsibility, pay rate and etc
    Yes, it's normal. See the Note following SM7.15 b. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/30549.htm INZ are not going to issue you a visa if the employer is about to go out of business in the next couple of months because of shaky finances, and put you out of a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrightwoo View Post
    I'm wondering if the company that I worked has 1200+ employees, who will they contact with?
    It depends. Some people tell INZ a specific contact person within the company. Otherwise, the company may have a system - for instance, a request for a reference could be routed to HR, or straight to the person's line manager. If there isn't a system, and the reply that comes back is not detailed enough, the CO refers the question back to the applicant so they can suggest someone else, or tell management what is needed and ask for someone to be ready for the repeated request.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Yes, it's normal. See the Note following SM7.15 b. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/30549.htm INZ are not going to issue you a visa if the employer is about to go out of business in the next couple of months because of shaky finances, and put you out of a job.
    Thanks JandM