Thread: Ltssl query

Default Ltssl query

I have bachelor of electronic engineering degree which was not on exempt list. So i did IQA and NZQA gave me level 7 and declared it equal to LTSSL degree of BS Electronic & Computer which was on the degree list of Ltssl for education and work experience for my occupational post Developer Programmer
    I then submitted EoI and got ITA on march 30 later on 16 april INZ introduced new LTSSL rule and IPENZ factor came into effect and NZQA stopped giving ltssl validation to engineering degrees. Now my case is in process am i on the safer side or i still need IPENZ?

P.S. INZ call helpline says my NZQA IQA is sufficient and i dont need IPENZ anymore whereas INZ ResidenceEnquiries email says i will still need IPENZ
    My CO is presently verfying my work experience and is done with 1st review of application he didnt asked me anything uptil now.

You should be all right. What normally happens when there are rule changes on INZ's part is that your application is dealt with under the rules that were in force when your application was lodged.

I cannot provide her my bank statements four years ago...
    I closed that bank account before I left for Austria...So there is no way that I can show her that evidence...

I arranged whatever I had, now just lets see how things will move...this is the best I could do...

tax returns?

@abs100

did u got ur NSC done or any relating information?