Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITA SENDING/RECEIVING Query

Default ITA SENDING/RECEIVING Query

HI Friends,

Its been about a week that my ITA was sent (this is what my advisor says) but the money wasnt deducted on my credit card yet. so i thought to give it a ring to INZ. and when i rang INZ then the lady on the phone says that my file hasnt been shown in her system and hasnt been received by the INZ.

so what's happening ??? what could be the possible reason that this is happening ?? my 4 months ITA period is expiring in few days but this is making me upset.
    please advise guys what could be the possible reasons.

Thank you for your time.

In your place, I would be asking HARD QUESTIONS of your adviser, if s/he is the person who supposedly sent or delivered your ITA. You can't follow up all the details of when it was supposed to arrive, and where, if you weren't the person who made the arrangements.

HI JandM, Thank you for your message. and I also sent a email to my advisor asking for the clarification.

The lady on the phone from INZ was saying something like it could be because of the file load, could possibly they hadn't entered on the system yet. BUT i doubt, does it really take a week to enter in system or took off the payment.

JandM what you think the possible reasons.
    thank you soo much.

I can't know, any more than you can. I would also be surprised that receiving and lodging an ITA took that long.

Find out what your adviser has to say. This is very much his/her responsibility, when acting on your behalf.

Ok Jandm. I will find it out tomorrow morning. Thanks alot JandM.

In my case it took 10 days to get lodgement mail and money deducted from my bank account.

my case 10-14 days received and $$ deduct from cc and email acknowledgement from INZ.

you should ask your advisor , if by courier whether the documents safely received from INZ . Courier tracking no?

Thank you alot pinchu and moonrider for sharing your experience. I will sort it out tomorrow. Thanks alot.

its also quite possible if the application wen through a VAC that it will take a while to show in the INZ systen, even though fees are deducted.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    its also quite possible if the application wen through a VAC that it will take a while to show in the INZ systen, even though fees are deducted.
    Thank you Chris. The lady from Inz on phone said that may be it could have gone through verification unit or something like that. Andy fees hasn't been deducted yet. I though sent a email to my advisor and they said they will track it and get back to me.

Chris, just in case if they received my application but hasn't entered on system and didn't take off fees and meantime if my ITA 4 months is crossed, then what will happen ? As my ITA 4 months time is finishing in few days. Please advise

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast