Thread: Waiting to be lodged

Default Waiting to be lodged

I replied to the same email I got sent my ITA with to enquire why I'd not recieved even a reciept from immigration despite all of my fees leaving my account on August 26th and this was my response

Hi Lewis,

What I can see from our system is that your application is currently at the Wellington office waiting to be lodged.

I would suggest to contact the immigration contact centre to find out more information as I am based in Henderson.

Contact centre 0508 5588 55.

Regards,

What does this mean? Is that like it's waiting to be processed or is it waiting to be assigned to someone or?

Waiting for a clerk to enter the details into the INZ system.

I got hold of them today, they're projecting that it will be May before I get approved so I have to apply for a work visa in the interim but they tell me they don't have my police certificate. I literally checked my application about 15 times and got someone else to check it and it was on there so that's ANOTHER $100. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by lewisculshaw View Post
    I got hold of them today, they're projecting that it will be May before I get approved so I have to apply for a work visa in the interim but they tell me they don't have my police certificate. I literally checked my application about 15 times and got someone else to check it and it was on there so that's ANOTHER $100. Yay.
    What Police certificate are they referring to? It might be waiting your NZ police certificate, which INZ obtain and can take 6-8 weeks currently, before they put the application in the "managed queue"?

Nope my one from the UK I called yesterday about what visa I need to apply for whilst waiting for residency and was told that a police check wasn't included in my residency application which it one billion percent was

Have you got a copy of what was sent? ( and you know you can apply for UK clearance online https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Ce...es_Online.aspx)