Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: KA02 (IPENZ) Evidence for every work samples

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    38

    Default KA02 (IPENZ) Evidence for every work samples

    Hi Experts

    I have just started filling KA02 form to get IPENZ letter for bonus points

    Based on the content of form, I must prepare evidence for every work samples and :
    "All evidence in work samples must have the name or signature of the applicant noted as the author or designer at the time the original document was produced. Plans must have the applicants name as designer on each sheet. Reports must have the applicants name as the author. "

    Actually I have completed various projects couple years ago but I don't have any access to such evidences like report, document and plans with my name or signature.

    Just I am wondering if there is any other option which can be used as an evidence of doing projects?
    Anyone with positive response from IPENZ who has sent other type of evidences?

    Thanks for your help

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I will send qualification certificates (Master and Bachelor), transcripts and employment certificates.
    I can explain everything in detail about my projects but I don't have any access to work samples. Any help or advise?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Any answer?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s.Mason View Post
    Any answer?
    There's no answer because everyone will have their own career episode. Having said that, you can refer to http://www.expatforum.com/expats/aus...-engineer.html, there are 2 samples by rahulpawar, note that you need to sign up before you can download. I hope it helps.

    I personally got it through with KA01 however I did some KA02 preparation by referring to Australia's CDR (just in case they rejected my KA01). The Washing Accord's requirements is standard across all the signatories therefore Engineers Australia is asking for almost the same thing IPENZ is asking for. You can google for some samples using keyword - 'Australia CDR sample'. It can help you to get a better idea on how to write KA02.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soonkoh View Post
    There's no answer because everyone will have their own career episode. Having said that, you can refer to http://www.expatforum.com/expats/aus...-engineer.html, there are 2 samples by rahulpawar, note that you need to sign up before you can download. I hope it helps.

    I personally got it through with KA01 however I did some KA02 preparation by referring to Australia's CDR (just in case they rejected my KA01). The Washing Accord's requirements is standard across all the signatories therefore Engineers Australia is asking for almost the same thing IPENZ is asking for. You can google for some samples using keyword - 'Australia CDR sample'. It can help you to get a better idea on how to write KA02.


    Thank you for your help
    Actually my problem is not about filling KA02. Just I want to know that which type of evidences I can send if I don't have any access to sample works.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s.Mason View Post
    Thank you for your help
    Actually my problem is not about filling KA02. Just I want to know that which type of evidences I can send if I don't have any access to sample works.
    Do you have a copy of the emails that you have sent out/received to/from the project team or works you have completed? Most probably you can use them as supplementary document to the description you have written in the report. Otherwise, you might mention that you apply some formulas/equations (e.g. F=ma) in a bridge/construction project and further elaborate it. At the bottom, you can mention that you have no access or cannot provide project documents due to reasons like they are P&C, cannot be disclosed due to company's policy and etc.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Dear Mason / Sankoos

    I am also in the same boat, need to submit KA02 assessment form to IPENZ, not understanding how to start can I get your advice.

    Regards
    Basavaraju.M

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s.Mason View Post
    I will send qualification certificates (Master and Bachelor), transcripts and employment certificates.
    I can explain everything in detail about my projects but I don't have any access to work samples. Any help or advise?
    Hi Mason,

    Did you get the IPENZ letter? How did you do for the "evidence stuffs"?

    I am now facing the same problem. I can explain everything in detail but can not have access/permission to provide my work samples...

    Hope to hear some advice from you, thank you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi Okada,

    Actually I have just sent my documents and still waiting for the results.
    For two projects I found some required documents such as technical articles and reports but for the third I ask my previous company to give me a letter to certify the list of projects.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s.Mason View Post
    Hi Okada,

    Actually I have just sent my documents and still waiting for the results.
    For two projects I found some required documents such as technical articles and reports but for the third I ask my previous company to give me a letter to certify the list of projects.
    Hi s.Mason,

    Thank you for your response and Wish you the best luck.

    My case is even worse, I have no-evidence on my hand now.
    I am going to enquire the IPENZ directly what should be done with my case.

    Btw, when did you submit your application?
    I found your last post was in Oct 16'?
    How long have you been waiting for their feedback?

    Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •