Thread: Help with proof!

Default Help with proof!

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to apply for a temp partner based work visa. I'm currently on a visitor visa which doesn't allow me to work in NZ so my partner and I are living with his parents in AKL... So we do not have a joint tenancy agreement or utility bills in our names. I am asking for suggestions of where we could go to get other bills in our names since companies like spark and vodafone wont allow him to put my name on the bills since i am not a resident and only have a visitor visa.

If anyone was here on a visitor visa, could you suggest a company that we could start getting a service from (not power, water etc) that will allow for my name to be on the bills as well?

We already have a joint bank account but would love to add a weekly/fortnightly/monthly bill to the application to make it stronger.

Pat.

You don't need to use ONLY bills that are in your joint names - bills and memberships in YOUR name but linked to the same address will also act as proof.

Speaking from experience having got a couple of partnership visas while living in different cities.. getting friends/ family / acquaintances/ landlords/ employers to write letters confirming you guys have been in a relationship helps . So does providing call, message, WhatsApp etc logs.