Thread: Knowledge Base 'Contact Us' no longer available?

Default Knowledge Base 'Contact Us' no longer available?

Has anyone recently attempted to send a query through the 'Contact Us' page in the Knowledge Base? The link is: http://kb.immigration.govt.nz/contact

I've tried a few times recently, but always been met with:

Server Error
    404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Wondering if, with the changes in the websites this year, if this option (despite still being available on the site) has been disabled?

I can't submit my query through Knowledge Base as well... Must be a server issue.

Just had another crack now, and same result

I sent them an email last time and they replied with this email address:
    residenceenquiries@mbie.govt.nz

Maybe you can all send an inquiry to that.

Edited: My husband sent an inquiry to that email address and they replied after 3-4 days.

The contact in the knowledge base works for me. If you click on any question, then, in the sidebar, there is a 'Still can't find an answer?' paragraph, and if I click there, a screen opens for my message.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    The contact in the knowledge base works for me. If you click on any question, then, in the sidebar, there is a 'Still can't find an answer?' paragraph, and if I click there, a screen opens for my message.
    Yes, that all works. Thanks. But if you try to submit a query, fill in the code, etc, and send then you get the error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysai View Post
    I sent them an email last time and they replied with this email address: residenceenquiries@mbie.govt.nz
    Ysai - thanks for that email. Very helpful, as I'd posted before trying to find one. My question is not resident-related, but if nothing else comes up I will try this address.

Oh, sorry - I didn't go that far, not having anything to ask them.

They don't WANT emails, evidently...

... Well, in the end I just telephoned the international contact number. 45min wait was not surprising, but in the end got good, clear answers. Not unaffordable if you use Skype as I did.