Thread: EOI Selected. How to land Job Offers?

Question EOI Selected. How to land Job Offers?

My EIO was selected on Oct 12, 2016 with 160 points, but I have no Job Offers.
    I understand that JOs give you better chances. How do I go about trying to land JOs? Are there job websites I must register?

Thanks!

Try

Trademe
    Seek.co.nz
    Local job agencies in NZ - depending on your profession, there are some job agenecies here who help for certain professions (So worthwhile searching for agencies who help your profession)

Get your cv modified according to nz style (careers.govt.nz website also have an online cv generating tool/link)

List of job websites here

http://www.careers.govt.nz/job-hunti...ment-websites/

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by hrazith View Post
    My EIO was selected on Oct 12, 2016 with 160 points, but I have no Job Offers.
    I'm not quite sure of the issue here, unless I'm missing some important information. If you already have 160 points, you meet the new threshold for residency under the Skilled Migrant Category. Just submit your residence application, assuming you have received your Invitation to Apply.

Yes. I already did that and my EOI got selected. Not received the ITA yet. I am only asking to see how I may go about landing a job offer. The process, far as i know, goes faster if i have JO in hand.

Thanks

The process, far as i know, goes faster if i have JO in hand.
    Where did you get this information?

- James

Yes. I already did that and my EOI got selected. Not received the ITA yet. I am only asking to see how I may go about landing a job offer. The process, far as i know, goes faster if i have JO in hand.
    Your ITA might take 2-6 weeks. You are correct. INZ London process applications with job offers as a priority over those that don't.