Thread: work visa

Default work visa

Hi..
    I applied for work visa on June 13 n was told by an immigration officer that they waiting for police check.I'm already on a work visa but I'm changing my profession n employer this time.I'm waiting patiently but just a week ago I heard a call from a police officer saying that my previous employer filed a report against me for fraud.My previous employer terminated me on that grounds.even though I was not guilty the police officer said that they Wil have to find evidence and will get back to me.what I Wana know is can this affect my application..can it be declined ?And if my new application gers declined ,will my current work visa still be valid.

what kind of threat u did? if you really did crime and terminate from job for this, immigration will decline all your visas they will know about this.... And actually u will hard to get knew job because youe previus employer terminate you for crime. the knew worker will check this as weell. as from your post I am really sorry to say you but for you will very hard to get knew visa.
    Last edited by mmm; 18th October 2016 at 05:00 PM.

well ,I never did anything wrong but the company got it all wrong and I have already handed my case to the labor dept.Even my new employer knows what actually happened and what fraud the company is actually doing...after knowing that dan he offered me employment.About Immigration,they can penalise me on character defame but I'm not been found guilty or convicted yet.And I have alredy mentioned everything to immigration when applying.

I don't know exactly how INZ will deal with this, but I think it very likely they will not finalize processing your application until after the police have finished their investigation. They can't in fairness decline your application without proof, so I expect this will just involve waiting. Be careful not to do any work that is not covered by a valid visa - if the visa has the name of the previous employer on it, it doesn't cover you for working for anyone else.

Thankyou for your advice JandM

Hi,
    i just need some information. Right now I am on studenr visa and studying national diploma in computign level 6. it will be finished by december this year and i am working 20 hours per week as a IT technician in one computer shop. it has 1 fulltime employees working as a sales adminstrator. this company going to help for work visa in jaunary 2017 on a position of ICT technician. moreover, this company is started in June, 2016. Company mobile and computer repair and computer accesories. so, I need to know how can I check that this comapny is eligible to support mr for work visa?
    I will wiait for your reply.

Thanks.